Atte Jääskeläinen, Director of News and Current Affairs, alumni of the first intake of the Eurovision Academy Executive Programme, is pleased to invite all participants from intake 1, 2 and 3 to the 2nd Super Execs Alumni Reunion.
Media Executive Network
After three intakes, the Executive Programme alumni group has formed a Media Executive Network at the top level.
Alumni activities include:
- An annual alumni reunion where all former participants meet to work together on common projects
- A closed Facebook page where participants share news, relevant articles and ideas
Wednesday, 15 February 2017, from 16.00 to 18.00
Venue: Klaus Hotel, Helsinki
Keynote by Sandra Sieber, Professor of Information Systems, IESE
Wednesday, 15 February 2017, at 19.00
Dinner at Bronda restaurant, South Esplanade
Thursday, 16 February 2017, from 09.00 to 16.00
Venues: Rovio Ltd and Yle centre
- Visit to Rovio Ltd
Finnish developer, publisher, distributor of video games and entertainment company
- How to design games with meaning and emotion: "Angry Birds meets public broadcasting"
Kati Levoranta, CEO, Rovio ltd.
Wilhelm Taht, Executive Vice-President, Rovio Ltd.
- Digitalization is analogue
Peter Barkman, CEO, Service Design Agency Palmu Inc
- Lessons learned during the Executive Training Programme
- Renewal of SR: the plan and reality
Björn Löfdahl, Director of Programming, Swedish Radio
- Yle News 3.0 and case studies: “Innovation and transformation to new digital”
Atte Jääskeläinen, Director of News and Current Affairs
Download full programme
Register by: 14 Feb 2017
Working Languages: English
EUR 450 per person
The fee includes tuition, course material, coffee breaks, one lunch and Wednesday dinner. It does not include any other meals, travel or hotel costs.
All participants are responsible for their own accommodation during the course.
If you want to book a room a the Klaus Hotel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Thursday, 16 February 2017
7th floor meeting room
Radiokatu 5, Helsinki
Eurovision Academy Executive Programme 3
Business Training Manager