Eurovision Academy Assembly
Business Development Manager
+41 22 717 24 21
INNOVATIVE AND EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP FOR PUBLIC MEDIA
- Plan effective and relevant leadership programmes for public media managers
- Protect the editorial reputation of the newsroom: training journalists on editorial guidelines and values
- Promote digital storytelling with an audience focus
DATE & TIME
The Assembly will start on Tuesday 15 October at 08.30 and finish on Wednesday 16 October after lunch at 14.00.
- Chief learning officers
- Heads of International Relations
- Talent and Development managers
- Strategy and Change Managers
- Introduction keynote: top management insight
- Leadership courses are useful (VRT, SR, Radio Bremen, HRT, LRT)
- Eurovision ACADEMY Executive Programme
- Session 1 - From needs analysis to impactful training
- Session 2 - Implementing values & editorial principles in the Newsroom on a daily basis
- Session 3 - Managing the balance between competence & behaviour
REPORTING ON Eurovision ACADEMY COMMITTEE
“Horrible Bosses”, “Swimming with sharks”, “The Devil wears Prada”, “Brazil”: famous movies that depict the cost of bad Leadership
What do you do when disaster hits the newsroom and you experience a trust crisis.
What does digital storytelling mean exactly? Is it a way to serve our audiences better? What type of workflow organization and what are the skills and competences needed in the newsroom to provide good digital storytelling?
Where do social media stand with regards to digital storytelling?
Full programme - ENG (pdf)
Programme détaillé - FR (pdf)
No registration fee. Participants pay their own travel and hotel expenses.
Eurovision ACADEMY do not make hotel reservations. However, we have negotiated competitive rates with some of the hotels near the venue and the city centre. Please contact the hotel of you choice directly.
Centre de Conférence de Varembé - CCV