The Voice of Public Service Media
+41 22 717 24 06
Where communications professionals from public service media organizations come together to network, learn and share.
EBU Communications and Czech Television are proud to host this year’s second 'Voice of Public Service Media' meeting.
The meeting will take place at Czech Television’s headquarters in Prague on 19 and 20 November 2015. The two-day meeting will focus on Public Service Media’s contribution to society with an emphasis on the EBU contribution to society project, the results of which aim to enable Members to make a stronger case for their role in society.
Our thanks go to Vít Kolář Director of Communications and External Relations at Czech Television for hosting and supporting with the organization of the meeting in Prague.
The presentations and videos below are reserved to EBU members with a valid login.
- The results of the Czech peer-to-peer review - Vit Kolář, Director of Communications and External Relations, Czech Television Members Only
- RTBF’s new corporate video - Julien Vanderweerden, Corporate Communications Manager, RTBF Members Only
- Deutsche Welle campaign ‘We are Deutschland’ - Christoph Jumpelt, Spokesperson, DW Members Only
- YLE plus - Social intranet with Google Works - Reija Hyvärinen, Director of Communications, YLE Members Only
- YLE plus - Youtube Video (Public)
- Presentation of EXPERIA - Davide di Stadio, Art Director, RAI Expo Members Only
- EXPERIA - Presentation Video Members Only
- A 100-point action plan for the Irish-language on RTÉ - Joseph Hoban, Director of Communications and Brand Development, RTÉ Members Only
- RTÉ launches Irish Language Action Plan - Youtube Video (Public)
- Klavs Radzins - Director of Communications, Latvian TV Members Only
- Manon Fargues- Romerio - Head of Corporate Communications, RTS Switzerland Members Only
- Per-Erik Wolff - Manager, Media Policy, ARD Germany Members Only
- EBU project: PSM Contribution to Society - Dr. Roberto Suárez Candel, Head of the Media Intelligence Service, EBU Members Only
- Corporate campaign for Radio Slovenia - Sabrina Povšic Štimec, Head of Public Relations, RTVSLO Members Only
- NPO campaign to promote the rebranding of their channels - Babet Verstappen, Senior spokesperson, NPO Members Only
- YLE 90th anniversary - Teija Korkeamaa-Kokkonen, Marketing Manager, YLE Members Only
- "YLE belongs to all of us" campaign - YLE 90th anniversary Members Only
- “ARD Check”, a programme that is self-critical and aims to create an open dialogue with society about ARD - Per-Erik Wolff, Manager, Media Policy, ARD
- Simon Goff - Strategy Director, Purpose Members Only
- Scenes from Everytown - Youtube video (Public)
- The heroes and the miracle baby - Youtube Video (Public)