TV Documentary Group Meeting
Senior Project Manager
+41 22 717 2885
The 2019 second sequel of the Eurovision Documentary Group meeting will take place in Amsterdam in the framework of IDFA.
A new opportunity for EBU Members joining to either pitch the projects they have in development or to join forces and build future collaborations. The appx. 15 projects to be selected are dedicated to cultural issues, current affairs or subjects related to Contemporary History.
Agenda will follow closer to the meeting and registrations will open as soon as the selection of the projects to be pitched is known.
Call for submissions
To submit projects in development to the pitching session:
- Download the SUBMISSION FORM.doc (one for each project) and add a TREATMENT (4 pages maximum).
- Send BOTH, the submission form and the treatment, as WORD documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- DEADLINE: Thursday 17 October at the latest.
- Each project to be pitched has to be commissioned by an EBU Member!
- We are looking for projects with high international potential.
- Each pitch must include visual material (trailer) that you‘ll bring directly to the meeting.
- Each pitch is to be done in English and shall not last more than 7 minutes (+ Q&A).
- The projects to be pitched will be selected by the Documentary Group Bureau among all received entries
De Ruijterkade 128, 1011