Virtual Roundtable / PSM Radio - COVID-19 Responses
Head of Radio
+41 79 704 2461
Senior Executive Assistant
+41 22 717 26 05
In response to the unprecedented challenge to public-service broadcasters posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, the EBU proposes a virtual roundtable for Radio Director Generals, Radio or Program Directors, for an exchange of information, on 20 March at 14h00 – 15h30 CET via Webex.
Each participating broadcaster will respond briefly regarding the following:
- What are the major operational challenges you are facing?
- Production workflows
- Office / remote working
- How are you addressing new audience needs and behaviours
- What did you notice with regard to changing audience behaviours ?
- How have are you focusing on the public-service mandate ?
- How did you adapt your offer and scheduling accordingly ?
- What do you see at the priorities for each channel / platform?
- Should the EBU prioritise coordination of any activities that could be beneficial (further update webinars, content pooling?)
If time allows, some emerging themes will be discussed.
The webinar may be repeated subsequently subject to demand.