EBU Kids workshop - educational and cultural programmes for Kids - part I (previous RTVSLO workshop)
Head of Corporate Development and Strategic Initiatives
+41 22 717 2230
In 2020, the EBU will facilitate thematic and project-based workshops for the EBU Kids community.
- Tuesday 26 May and Thursday 28 May
- This two-part virtual workshop will begin at 9:00 CET. Invitees will find the link to join the webinar inside their email invitation
Topics for discussion include
- Strategic challenges and trends in education, culture and factual programmes for kids
- Successful case studies, stories and approaches in this area – what works?
- A conversation on web-educational platforms launched during the COVID-19 crisis
- Heads of kids programming, children's content executives or commissioners
- Discussions will be relevant for colleagues working on all platforms (digital/TV/audio)
- Although all EBU Kids Members are invited to join, this workshop is specifically designed for colleagues which have ‘Education & Culture’ as one of their three top priorities for engaging with children, as well as Members interested in common projects