Eurovision Song Contest Social Media Training Sessions
With the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 getting closer, we're offering delegations short training sessions with different social platforms, to learn how to maximize social media presence in the lead up to the competition. These will be led directly by the Strategic Partnership Managers of Twitter, Facebook and TikTok.
These sessions will cover areas such as:
- How to onboard an artist to the platform
- Verification process for artists and official broadcasters' pages (related to the show)
- Best practices for entertainment content
- New products that can be used in the coming months
The target audience for these sessions would be:
- Heads of Press, Heads of Delegation or whoever manages the social platforms
- Artists themselves or members of their teams
- Social media experts from the organizations involved with the production of the ESC
Each session will have a part dedicated to presentations and a part for Q&A, where the Partnership Managers from the different platforms will be able to answer any questions participants might have.
To take part in the session, please register at the links below:
Twitter - 17 March 11:00 - 12:00 CET: register here
Facebook - 17 March 14:00 - 15:00 CET: register here
TikTok - 18 March 14:00 - 15:00 CET: register here