A European Perspective Senior Editors Workshop
News External Relations Manager & Digital News Lead
+41 22 717 28 50
Senior Editors and "A European Perspective" Editors are invited to shape the development of A European Perspective so it is a better fit with existing workflows while serving the needs of PSM audiences.
Launched in July 2021, “A European Perspective” responds to surging demand for trusted news against the backdrop of conspiracy-fuelled disinformation campaigns and populist rhetoric.
Participants are invited to a workshop on:
- How to increase the value of this innovative initiative for PSM companies and audiences?
- How to benefit from exchanging more content while keeping the identity of A European Perspective?
- How to integrate a Public Service Algorithm?
- How to better bring a constructive approach into newsrooms and showcase more constructive stories in A European Perspective?
- How to develop a powerful outreach strategy for audience engagement / social media?
“A European Perspective” is hosted by public service media from Belgium (RTBF), Finland (Yle), France (France Télévisions), Germany (BR-ARD), Ireland (RTÉ), Italy (RAI), Portugal (RTP), Spain (RTVE), Sweden (Sveriges Radio) and Switzerland (SWI swissinfo.ch) as well as the Franco-German and European broadcaster, ARTE.