Data Protection Officers Group
Senior Executive Assistant & Membership Legal Secretary
+41 22 717 25 05
This group brings together Data Protection Officers (DPOs), Senior Privacy Legal officers and experts in data protection issues from the EBU Membership. It offers a forum to update Members on the latest data protection developments in Europe and beyond, as well as an opportunity for sharing experiences and best practices regarding GDPR compliance and other key privacy issues.
The group examines privacy and data protection regulations including GDPR, ePrivacy, the regulatory framework for Artificial Intelligence, and other contractual issues.
Agenda & Additional readings for this meeting
- Data Protection Group Meeting - AI and Data Protection - 15 June 2023 - Meeting notes
- Recent developments
- 01_AI and Data Protection: Follow-up questions
- Confederation of European Data Protection Organisations: AI and Personal data - A Guide for DPOs - FAQs
- Artificial Intelligence Act:
- AIDI Ethics Group - Presentation of the meeting 19 September 2023 (François Lavoir, EBU Legal & Policy Department)
Videoconference connection details
For any question regarding the videoconference connection details, please contact Mélanie Alexandre.