Digital Media Days 2017
23 - 25 Jan 2017
Digital is touching upon every aspect of the way we create, produce and publish public service media content. Our Media Department aims to inspire EBU Members with the latest digital trends and best practices, and to guide them through this culture change. This will not only be a forum to exchange knowledge and ideas about how to reach and engage with digital audiences, but a space to define our role in the digital era, including our relationship with third-party distribution platforms.
Colleagues from EBU Members are invited to join us in Lisbon for the first-ever EBU Digital Media Days. This event will bring together all the existing digital communities in public service media from all over Europe and be a chance to exchange fresh ideas with communities and expert groups in news, entertainment, fiction, music, big data, training, sports and many more.
Download the schedule overview (.PDF)
- Learn, do, share - We will combine case studies, panel discussions, networking activities and opportunities to work together.
- Select your content path - The different days, sessions, content hubs and workshops are designed to allow you to attend a personalized event by selected the topics that interest you most.
- Exchange ideas and network with top experts in the industry
Early bird fees (for registrations before 10 December):
- Day 1 - Strategy: including all sessions of the mainstream conference, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and gala dinner: EUR 199
- Day 2 - Trends and Best Practices: including all sessions of the mainstream conference, all workshops selected in the registration form, lunch, 2 coffee breaks and social event in the evening: EUR 149
- Day 3 - Workshops: including access to the workshop selected in the registration form and lunch: EUR 119