Creative Forum 2021
29 - 30 Sep 2021
The EBU Creative Forum is the annual event showcasing the most innovative European public service media factual and entertainment formats produced recently. It is a unique forum offering EBU Members and organizations from other public broadcasting unions worldwide the opportunity to engage in dialogue about TV formats, organize co-productions and the sharing of studio facilities, and pool their creative potential. It is organized by the EBU in close cooperation with the Formats Core Group.
- Heads of Development
- Factual and Entertainment editors
- Commissioners for non-fiction programmes
- Acquisition managers
- Programme planners
- Distribution managers
Wednesday 29 September - EBU Creative Forum
10.00 - 11.45 CEST - part. 1
- Netherlands (VPRO): Make it!
- Poland (TVP): Connoisseurs of History
- Denmark (DR): All about Animals
- Ireland (RTE): The Toughest Team
- Latvia (LTV): Riga City Election Debate
- Greece (ERT): Van Life
- France (FTV): Time Travel
- Belgium (VRT): The Campsite
14.00 - 15.45 CEST - part 2
- Netherlands (NTR): Election Fever
- Sweden (SVT): The Truth About Skincare
- UK (ITV): Don't Rock the Boat
- Netherlands (BNNVARA): The Racism Knowledge Test
- Sweden (SVT) Help! I´m going to the Opera!
- Norway (NRK): Born Winners
- Germany (ZDF): 13 Questions
- Lithuania (LRT): Dance Plus City
- France (FTV): Yours Sincerely
Thursday 30 September - EBU Factual and Entertainment Industry Forum
10.00 - 11.45 CEST
- ITV STUDIOS
- MAGNIFY MEDIA
The three best formats of 2021 reflect the new, modern public media content. The most loved format “Born winners” (NRK) stands for the positive and emotional adventure and social reality formats in the conference, just like the second winner “The Campsite” (VRT) does. “13 questions” (ZDF), our third winner, represents the many political formats from the Creative Forum line up which all try to bring people together.
All these titles combine entertaining and educational aspects, formatted successfully!