Go live with interactive iPhone content that audiences love
Going Live is the best way to attract an audience on Facebook, but it can look and sound unprofessional if not done correctly. In this Master Class you will learn:
- how to use your iPhone or iPad to get good quality pictures and sound,
- how to add branding or mix multiple camera angles for a professional result, and
- how to structure the content of a live stream and how to build your social audience using Facebook Live.
The Master Class will also cover the editorial challenges and risks of live streaming.
Who it's for
- Journalist, reporter
- Social media editor and manager
What you'll learn
- How to plan and structure a Facebook Live session
- What is required for quality video and audio
- How to present on camera and engage your audience
- How to add graphics and use multiple camera angles like a pro
- What content works and where things go wrong
Day 1: from 13:00 to 17:30
Day 2: from 9:00 to 16:30
- How Facebook Live can grow your audience
- Getting quality video and audio
- Structuring your live stream for best results
- Presenting a live stream on camera
- Attracting and engaging an audience
- Moderating comments and editorial issues
- Using multiple mobile devices to create a multi-cam live
- Re-versioning Facebook Live sessions and other ways to get more views
iPhone (no older than a 5S) and/or an iPad
Le Grand-Saconnex / Geneva
Date limite d'inscription
29 nov. 2017
Détails concernant l'inscription
This Master Class has been postponed. New dates available soon.
- 1st participant: EUR 950
- 2nd participant from same company (25% discount): EUR 712.50
- Additional participants from same company (50% discount): EUR 475 per person
The price includes tuition, course materials, coffee breaks and one sandwich lunch. It does not include any other meals, travel or hotel costs.
Payment and cancellation policy
EBU Academy do not make hotel reservations. However, we have negotiated competitive rates with some of the hotels near the venue and the city centre. Please contact the hotel of your choice directly.
Hotels offering special rates for the EBU/Eurovision (pdf)
Langues de travail
Details du contact
Responsable Développement - Formation des Membres