The EBU PSM Future Leaders group aims to influence decision-makers working in PSM so that our organizations will relevant for the audiences of the future. They work to create awareness around the issues that they think PSM leaders should consider (or consider in a different way) and make their own substantiated recommendations about these issues.
The group's first discussion topic will be “Leadership, Culture and Talent in PSM organizations”.
Topics for reflection will include
- How to foster and build trust in young leaders working at PSM
- How to reduce intergenerational gaps and include everyone
- Re-thinking leadership styles in PSM
- How to attract and retain young talent in PSM
- How to leverage the development of high-potentials in PSM
- How to foster culture change in PSM
- Impact of COVID crisis on Leadership, Culture and Talent in PSM
The aim of this meeting for group members will be
- To exchange and learn from creative solutions from other organizations
- To hold a fruitful and inspiring discussion
- To create the basis to make proposals and practical examples for PSM organizations