In this last AIDI Spotlight of the year, German public service broadcaster ZDF showcased their work with AI and data, and introduced their teams.
AIDI Spotlights are Members-only sync calls, in which each month a Member organization is put under the spotlight.
- Short introduction to ZDF - Andreas Grün
- How we support ZDFinfo's TV program planning with usage- and content-based recommendations to find promising documentaries- Alexander Röckl
- A closer look into audience feedback by applying a sentiment analysis to ZDF YouTube comments - Tobias Anhäuser
- Speech-to-Text transcription Avid MediaCentral Asset Management Desktop - Eva Feigk and Anke Karioth
- Face Recognition - Use of the AI Service Face Recognition in the ZDF Archive – Implementation of the Service and Training - Natalia Klein
- Personalization & Automation ZDFmediathek: Features and Transparency - Charlotte Kiltz and Andreas Grün
Please contact Lalya Gaye for more information if you are not an AIDI member.