Public Service Media Future Leaders Group
Head of Corporate Development and Strategic Initiatives
+41 22 717 2230
The EBU Public Service Media Future Leaders group aims to influence the current decision makers of public service media (PSM) so that our organizations are still relevant for the audiences of the future. The group members work together to create awareness around the issues that they think PSM leaders should consider (or consider in a different way). They also aim to make their own reflected recommendations around these issues.
The group consists of young managers working for PSM organizations, designated by their DG, International Relations or HR Departments.
Topics of discussion for the group include:
- Leadership and culture in PSM
- How to attract and retain young talent in PSM
- How to break the intergenerational gaps within media organizations
- How to repurpose PSM brands
- How to transform PSM organizations and stay relevant to the audiences of the future
- Other topics will be defined in 2021
The first topic of work for the group is “Leadership, Culture and Talent in PSM organizations”. Key findings and recommendations based on the group’s discussions and collaborative reflections will be produced by the group and shared with senior management in EBU Members.