Can HR take the reins and influence its own future?
Human resources services have increasingly tough targets:
- Optimizing their organizations, simplifying their processes
- Demonstrating the relevance and trustworthiness of their advice
- Taking on new and unknown tasks, taking excessive risk
The role itself of HR is changing:
- New ways of working, and of learning
- Digital transformation, automation, AI
- Unprecedented generational change challenges
There are currently three and soon four generations working simultaneously in our companies: baby-boomers, Gen-X, Gen-Y… and soon Gen-Z (born in this millennium). HR needs to manage Gen diversity:
- Mentor both ways
HR also needs to adapt digital solutions for each generation, because one size doesn’t fit all.
Who it's for
- HR managers
- HR business partners
What you'll learn
EBU Academy Digital HR Bootcamp (“DigiCamp”) will help you to:
- Gain a better understanding of today’s HR information systems and tools
- Achieve the digital mindset change in HR and beyond
- Acquire better business acumen and people analytics capabilities
- Enable you to discuss on par and coach your peers
- Optimize your HR team set-up and make it future-proof
- Catalyse your company’s future-proof choices
Day 1: 13.00 - 17.00
Day 2: 9.00 - 17.00
Day 3: 9.00 - 13.00
Day 1: The case for digital
- What is digital
- What about analytics?
- What about you?
Day 2: The digital transformation in HR
- How talent analytics links to people strategy
- How Cisco's HR changed from the inside
- What about PSM?
- Concrete case studies
- Presentations of user cases
Day 3 - Pulling it all together
- Making it work
- Bringing it home
L'Ancienne Route 17A
Le Grand-Saconnex / Geneva
12 Dec 2017
- 1st participant: EUR 1,450
- 2nd participant from same company (25% discount): EUR 1,087.50
- Additional participants from same company (50% discount): EUR 725 per person
The price includes tuition, course materials, one lunch and coffee breaks. It does not include any other meals, travel or hotel costs.
Payment and cancellation policy
EBU Academy do not make hotel reservations. However, we have negotiated competitive rates with some of the hotels near the venue and the city centre. Please contact the hotel of your choice directly.
Hotels offering special rates for the EBU/Eurovision (pdf)
Business Training Manager