Have you acquired valuable knowledge and skills throughout your career, that make you an expert in your organization? Do you feel your colleagues would benefit from your experience, if only you could share with them what you know? Become an in-house trainer and start teaching!
After coming up with an idea for a professional training programme, you will learn how to identify the key learning objectives to design and organize your course. You will then develop your skills as a trainer, specifically how to:
- Speak in public, using visual media to ensure optimum information retention
- Create opportunities for practice, through exercises, simulations and group projects
- Measure the effictiveness and impact of your training
- Harness these skills to design a course that will maximize its impact in your organization
Even the best teachers must understand the science behind the learning process, which is why this course will also touch on cognitive psychology, pedagogy and health.
WHO IT'S FOR
- Experts and professionals who would like to conduct workshops and share their skills and knowledge with colleagues
Day 1: from 13:00 – 17:00
Day 2: from 09:00 -17:00
Day 3: from 09:00 – 12:30
13.00 - 16.00: Module 1- Designing a training course for professionals: the Train X methodology
16.00 -16.30: The science of learning (Part 1)
16.30 - 17.00: Module 2 (Part 1) - Course delivery simulation
9.00 - 11.30: Module 2 (Part 2) - Course delivery simulation
11.30 – 12.00: The science of learning (Part 2)
12.00 – 13.00: Lunch (included in the Master Class fee)
13.00 - 16.00: Module 3 (Part 1) - The use of simulations, role-playing games and group exercises
9.00 - 11.00: Module 3 (Part 2) - The use of simulations, role-playing games and group exercises
11.00 - 11.30: The science of learning (Part 3)
11.30 - 12.00: Module 4 - Identifying learning difficulties
12.00 - 12:30: The science of learning (Part 4)
Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva
27 Nov 2018
- 1st participant: EUR 750
- 2nd participant from the same company: EUR 562.50 (25% discount)
- Additional participant from the same company: EUR 375 (50% discount)
The price include tuition, course materials, lunch for 21 November and coffee breaks. It does not include any other meals, travel or hotel costs.
Payment and cancellation policy
EBU Academy dot not make hotel reservations. However, we have negociated competitive rates with some hotels near the venue and the city centre. Please contact the hotel of your choice directly.
Hotels offering special rates for the EBU/Eurovision (pdf)
Business Training Manager