An annual alumni reunion where all former participants to the Executive Programme meet to work together on common projects
Media Executive Network
The Executive Programme alumni group has formed a Media Executive Network at the top level.
Alumni activities include:
- An annual alumni reunion where all former participants meet to work together on common projects
- A closed Facebook page where participants share news, relevant articles and ideas
Day 1 - from 17:00 to 22:00 (including dinner)
Day 2 - from 09:00 to 16:00
- 17:00-17:15: Welcome to SRG SSR
- 17:15-19:00: Keynote "Customer co-creation and how to manage it in a "collaborative" context, by Alejandro Lago, Associate Professor at IESE Business School
- 19:00: Dinner
- 9:00-10:00: Keynote "No Billag, 9 months later", by Gilles Marchand, General Director of SRG SSR
- 10:00-12:30: Workshops in small groups, with Alejandro Lago, Associate Professor at IESE Business School
- 12:30-14:00: Lunch
- 14:00-14:45: AI for Public Service: Mapping of the opportunities, by Atte Jääskeläinen, Professor of Practice in LUT University and a Senior Advisor at Fourkind; and by Jarno Kartela, Machine Learning Partner and Strategist at Fourkind
- 14:45-15:30: Alumni personal projects
- 15:30-16:00: Conclusion and end of the reunion
- Evening (optional): Solothurn Film Festival
- Seraina Rohrer, Director of the Solothurn Film festival and participant of this year's Executive Programme is inviting participants of the Super Execs Alumni Reunion to attend the Solothurn Film Festival! Solothurn is 30-40' away from Bern by train. On the programme, a thrilling film on an inspiring engineer, with a vision and a strategy, who built the big bridges of New York
Fee: EUR 450 per person
The fee includes tuition, course material, coffee breaks, one lunch and one dinner. It does not include any other meals, travel or hotel costs.
All participants are responsible for their own accommodation during the course.
SRG SSR has made a block booking at Hotel Kreuz
for the night of 24 to 25 January 2019 (any additional night shall be possible depending on hotel availabilities)
: Book via email to email@example.com
. To benefit from the above rates please mention SRG SSR
in your reservation request.
Booking deadline: 24 December 2018. Beyond this date any request will depend on hotel availabilities.
Cancellation policy: No penalty for a cancellation 24 hours prior to your day of arrival.
Partners and Sponsors
Business Training Manager