FRAME is an itinerant approach, repeating every year, and aims to open the doors of different European institutions dealing with audiovisual heritage preservation and promotion. It focuses on current and future audiovisual archive management issues.
FRAME is organized by Ina (Institut national de l'audiovisuel) with the support of the Creative Europe Programme and in partnership with EBU Academy and FIAT/IFTA.
There are many ways to promote archive content to an audience. FRAME #3 gives an overview of the different options an archive can take, as well as the means (documentation system and practices, legal environment) an organisation owns to improve its content preservation and accessibility.
Take advantage of the opportunity to network with other professionals and to interact with high-level international speakers by attending FRAME #3.
DAY 1: Access and promotion models
DAY 2: Documentation and metadata
DAY 3: Data reuse / Design and user experience
DAY 4: Legal framework in archives
DAY 5: Visit of a partner institution
Who it's for
- European and non-European professionals who are involved in the management and use of media content: archivists, engineers, technicians, librarians, project managers, producers, etc. working with public or private companies
- 15 participants per session
What you'll learn
- A complete overview of the available innovative solutions for audiovisual heritage preservation
- New competences needed to identify the adequate audiovisual archives management strategy and implement it within your organization
- The opportunity to strengthen your network of media archive managers
Calea Dorobanţilor nr. 191
sector 1, Bucureşti
20 Sep 2019
Full rate: EUR 1000 per participant (accommodation, local transport, and lunches during one week are included)
Scholarship rate: EUR 500 per participant (travel from the country of origin to the location of the training, accommodation, local transport, and lunches during one week are included)
15 places (including 3 with a scholarship) are available. A selection is made based on the profile of the applicants (for more details see the conditions of admission
Ina will take care of your hotel accommodation
For more information: email@example.com
Partners and Sponsors
Business Development Manager