EBU Kids workshop - Cultural Programmes for Kids (previously RTVSLO workshop)
Head of Corporate Development and Strategic Initiatives
+41 22 717 2230
In 2020, the EBU is facilitating thematic and project-based workshops for the EBU Kids community.
Now that most of our Members are back to 'business as usual' (or the 'new normal'), we'd like to bring back the discussion we'd initially planned to have in Slovenia, although it'll be slightly shorter and held virtually.
We will combine a first part in which we will listen to some of the presentations initially planned for our March workshop with a second part discussing how we can collaborate in cultural programmes for children.
This virtual workshop will begin at 9:00 CET. Invitees will find the link to join the webinar inside their email invitation
Topics for discussion include
- Inspiration and trends in cultural and factual programmes for kids
- Successful case studies, stories and approaches in this area – what works?
- Project pitching and collaborative discussion
- Heads of kids programming, children's content executives or commissioners
- Discussions will be relevant for colleagues working on all platforms (digital/TV/audio)
- Although all EBU Kids Members are invited to join, this workshop is specifically designed for colleagues who have ‘Education & Culture’ as one of their three top priorities for engaging with children, as well as Members interested in common projects