Data Journalism Workshop for Radio
Senior Events Specialist
+41 22 717 2658
Hosted by the Czech Radio College of Journalism, this is the first Eurovision Data Journalism Workshop for radio news professionals.
Participants will have the chance to explore this innovative field of journalism and learn from experienced professionals, as well as exchange tips and best practice.
Topics to be covered
- Data journalism and radio - connecting 'old' radio with 'new' journalism
- Accessing and visualising data
- Working together with NGOs and the public - opportunities and risks
- Social media and Data journalism
- Braking the national boundaries
- International cooperation
- Tools for data journalism
Katerina Krenova, Head of Czech Radio News Web
Adam Javurek, New Media Consultant
The Czech Radio Data Journalism Team
The full agenda will be available soon.