eSport and Public Service Media
EBU Members providing eSport content can exchange experience and content in this (still) niche movement within PSM.
Besides feedback and best practices, delegates will define the next steps for exchanging content and joint initiatives. The meeting will also give you the opportunity to obtain first-hand information from other players on the eSport market, such as distributors and game producers.
Tuesday 20 June
- 10:45–11:00: Arrivals, accreditations
- 11:00–11:15: Welcome and introduction
- 11:15–13:00: Presentations from various game producers and rightsowners
- 13:00–13:45: Lunch
- 13:45–15:00: Presentations from alternative content outlets and event organizers
- 15:00–15.15: Short break
- 15:15–17:30*: Closed meeting for EBU Members only (feedback, status of eSport productions in various countries, proposal for joint projects
- 19:00–23:00: Evening dinner cruise along the River Rhine (details below)
*The second part of the session is also about you. So if you would like to share any news about eSport, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deutsche Welle (DW)
53113 Bonn, Germany
Target audience: delegates from EBU Members producing or interested in eSport.
Limited seating: only 30 seats are available. First come, first served.
Registration to GMF dinner
On the evening of 20 June, delegates are invited to attend the Global Media Forum Dinner cruise along the River Rhine.
Boarding: 19:00 / Departure: 19:45 / The boat will return at 22:15 / End: Midnight
Dress code to be provided ASAP.
Click here to register for the dinner