The Voice of Public Service Media
Director of Member Relations and Communications
EBU Communications and RTP are glad to host this year’s second 'Voice of Public Service Media' meeting.
The meeting will take place at the Hotel VIP GRAND LISBOA in Lisbon on 23 and 24 November 2017. It will be a one day meeting; starting at 1pm on the Thursday and ending at lunchtime on the Friday.
The meeting's agenda (which will be circulated at the end of the month) includes:
- An insight into RTP's preparations for the Eurovision Song Contest 2018
- An update on the PSM marketing campaign which launches in early November this year
- A showcase session with many interesting case studies from Members
- An introduction to the upcoming European Sports Championships, a new exciting multisport event championed by public service media
- Last but not least, a great opportunity to network and catch-up with your peers across Europe!
To register, click here to benefit from a preferential hotel rate. Please note that room availability is guaranteed only until 18 October.
If you need further information re accommodation and other logistic matters, please do not hesitate to contact Clotilde Pupillo, email@example.com.
Our thanks go to Marina Ramos and Rui Martins for their support in the organization of this event.