EBU Kids Strategy Workshop
Head of Corporate Development and Strategic Initiatives
+41 22 717 2230
The EBU aims at ensuring that, together, we can position Children's content as the core PSM genre that it is.
EBU Media is organizing the first strategic workshop around PSM children's content. The aim is to invite members of the EBU Kids community to come together and brainstorm on the most relevant topics for strategic collaboration in the field.
We will discuss:
- Latest trends in Kids content within EBU Member organizations
- How we can make collaborative efforts to highlight and promote the values of Public Service Media in creating Kids content
- How to deal with and negotiate collectively with companies like Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, Disney and others
- How to leverage the European Kids Audiovisual Industry
- How to enhance our collaboration models for possible co-productions and exchanges in the area of Kids content
- How to define excellence in Kids programmes
- How to build on the existing network to enhance collaboration and more agile exchange of ideas and knowledge
- How the EBU can provide you with more relevant Kids services