The Voice of Public Service Media
Director of Member Relations and Communications
The EBU is pleased to host the next 'Voice of Public Service Media' event at its offices in Brussels on 28 March 2019.
The one-day meeting will start at 9:00am and end at approximately 5:00pm. A networking dinner will be organized on the 27th.
- Keynote presentation by Sixtine Bouygues, Deputy Director General, Directorate-General for Communication, European Commission
- Expert insights into successful stakeholder engagement tools and techniques within a crowded lobbying environment
- The upcoming European elections and the social media strategy around the EBU’s Eurovision Debate
- A focus on the new EBU MIS report on PSM and gender and the related Keep Media Good promo
- The vital importance of media literacy; an overview of different successful initiatives across our membership
To register, please click on the registration tab (at the top right of this page) to benefit from preferential hotel rates. Please note that room availability at these rates is guaranteed only until 27 February.
If you need further information regarding accommodation and/or other logistic matters, please do not hesitate to contact Clotilde Pupillo at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +41 22 717 24 06.