In 2020, the EBU will facilitate thematic and project-based workshops for the EBU Kids community.
The 4-hour webinar for workshop participants will begin at 9:00 CET. Invitees will find the link to join the webinar on their email invitation.
Topics for discussion include
- Strategic challenges and trends in the areas of education, culture and factual programmes for kids
- Successful case studies, stories and approaches in this area – what works?
- Heads of Kids, children content executives or commissioners
- Discussions will be relevant for colleagues working on all platforms (digital / tv / audio)
- Although all EBU Kids Members are invited to join, this workshop is specifically designed for colleagues which include ‘Education & Culture’ as one of their three top priorities to engage with children, as well as to Members interested in common projects.
- Please note that several thematic and project-based EBU Kids workshop are planned for 2020. Please contact Madiana Asseraf-Jacob (email@example.com) to have the full overview and decide which workshop(s) might suit your needs best.