In 2020, the EBU will facilitate thematic and project-based workshops for the EBU Kids community.
The first of these workshops, to be hosted by RTVSLO, will focus on the topics of education, culture and factual programmes for kids.
Topics for discussion include:
- Strategic challenges and trends in the areas of education, culture and factual programmes for kids
- Successful case studies, stories and approaches in this area – what works?
- Content pitching and opportunities to (pre-) buy and/or exchange content in these genres among PSM Members
- A follow up on the projects and content collaboration proposals produced by the EBU Kids community in November 2019
- Heads of Kids, children content executives or commissioners
- Discussions will be relevant for colleagues working on all platforms (digital / tv / audio)
- Although all EBU Kids Members are invited to join, this workshop is specifically designed for colleagues which include ‘Education & Culture’ as one of their three top priorities to engage with children, as well as to Members interested in common projects.
- Please note that several thematic and project-based EBU Kids workshop are planned for 2020. Please contact Madiana Asseraf-Jacob (email@example.com) to have the full overview and decide which workshop(s) might suit your needs best.