In response to the unprecedented challenge to public service broadcasters posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the EBU is offering a webinar to TV Channel Managers, Programme Directors and Schedulers to exchange information and best practice.
The webinar will take place via Webex on Thursday 19 March at 1100 – 1230 CET.
Each participating broadcaster is invited to discuss the following:
- What are the major operational challenges you are facing?
- Production workflows
- Office / remote working
- How are you addressing new audience needs and behaviours?
- What did you notice with regard to changing audience behaviours?
- How are you focusing on the public-service mandate?
- How did you adapt your offer and scheduling accordingly?
- What do you see are the priorities for each channel / platform?
- Should the EBU prioritize the coordination of any activities that could be beneficial (further update webinars, content pooling?)
If time allows, some emerging themes will be discussed.
The webinar may be repeated subject to demand.