International Broadcasting Assembly presents: "Enhancing Diversity and Inclusion"
Head of Institutional and International Relations
+32 47 777 76 86
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) have become strategic initiatives for Public Service Media organizations committed to creating content that fairly represents our world. The impact of these strategies is of particular relevance for international broadcasters who offer programmes to audiences around the globe and in many different languages. D&I is part of their very identity.
D&I has many different facets and our speakers will demonstrate how they approach them off-screen and on-screen, and with technological innovation. The International Broadcasting Assembly invites you to join us for a stimulating morning discussion with:
- John Maguire, Director International Relations and Cooperation, France Médias Monde
- Noel Curran, Director General, EBU
- Chrissie Tucker, Gender and Diversity Specialist Representative for the ABU (Asia Pacific)
- Zahra Nedjabat, Head of International Relations and Diversity, DW
- Nina Goswami, Creative Diversity Lead, BBC
- Daniela Drastata, New Neighbours Executive Producer, HRT
- Gino Alberico, Director of the Centre of Research, Technology and Innovation (CRITS), RAI
The discussion will be moderated by Nicola Frank, Head of Institutional and International Relations, EBU
The EBU International Broadcasting Assembly brings together EBU Members, Associates and approved participants with international broadcasting activities in areas of TV, radio and/or online. It provides member broadcasters with a professional platform for exchange, encouraging dialogue between different cultures in Europe and other parts of the world.
Director General (EBU)
Director International Relations and Cooperation, France Médias Monde (France)
Gender and Diversity Specialist Representative (ABU - Asia Pacific)
Head of International Relations and Diversity, DW (Germany)
Creative Diversity Lead, BBC (United Kingdom)
New Neighbours Executive Producer, HRT (Croatia)