© Chris Montgomery/Unsplash
The EBU Documentary Experts Winter Pitching Sessions is an opportunity for EBU Members to pitch projects they have in development or join forces and build future collaborations.
The selected projects focus on cultural issues, current affairs or subjects related to contemporary history. The agenda will follow shortly. Registrations will open as soon as the selection of the projects to be pitched is known.
Call for submissions
To submit projects in development to the pitching session:
- Download and fill in the submission form (one for each project)
- Add a treatment: 4 pages maximum (longer ones might not be considered).
- Send both the submission form and the treatment, as Word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A single broadcaster may submit 5 projects maximum.
- Deadline: Thursday 28 October.
- Each project to be pitched has to be commissioned by an EBU Member
- We are looking for projects with high international potential (see criteria in the submission form)
- The Documentary Group Bureau will select the projects that'll be pitched among all received entries.