The Audit Committee is composed exclusively from members of the Executive Board.
The term of office for Members of the Audit Committee is coterminous with their mandate as an elected member of the Executive Board unless otherwise agreed upon by the Executive Board.
The tasks of the Audit Committee include:
- recommending to the Executive Board adoption of the EBU financial statements for approval by the General Assembly;
- reviewing the effectiveness of the internal control systems and the controls exercised over significant risks as identified;
- reviewing the EBU's relationship with the external auditors, including their engagement, scope and approach to their work;
- determining the scope of activities of the Internal Audit Manager and supervises his/her work;
- undertaking a review of compliance with EBU internal regulations related to avoidance of risk;
- any other tasks specifically requested of it by the Executive Board.
Login to read more