Junior Eurovision Song Contest Steering Group
ESC & JESC Delegations and Event Coordinator
The Junior Eurovision Song Contest (JESC) Steering Group is the executive committee representing all Members whose purpose it is to supervise and guide the Junior Eurovision Song Contest (JESC). Its objective, as defined by the EBU, is to:
- secure the format of the JESC;
- modernize the brand and raising the awareness of the JESC;
- overlook the yearly preparation by the Host Broadcaster.
The JESC Steering group meets four or five times each year on behalf of all participating broadcasters, and is required to take decisions in the general interest of the JESC.
The JESC Steering Group is composed of the following members :
- The chairman;
- Two elected members of the heads of delegation;
- The executive producer of the previous host country, the executive producer of the current year's host broadcaster and the executive producer of the next host broadcaster;
- The EBU Junior Eurovision Song Contest Executive Supervisor.
Ana Maria Bordas (RTVE)
Mariangela Borneo (RAI)
Carla Bugalho (RTP)
Melissa Hardinge (BBC)
Marta Piekarska (TVP, Chairperson)
Alexandra Redde (France TV)
David Tserunyan (AMPTV)
Anja Zegwaard (AVROTROS)
Martin Österdahl (EBU)