The Social Media Group is a community of digital experts from EBU Member organizations with an interest in social media and other digital platforms. The main focus of the community is to discuss strategy, innovation and best practices around social media, with a focus on content.
Being part of this community means receiving constant updates from the platforms on topics such as:
- New tools and products they’re introducing
- Best practices and case studies on how to maximize impact on the channels
- Monetization opportunities
- Training sessions
- Any other relevant update that could be interesting for those who work with social media daily
Moreover, with more than 200 members, this community also allows networking and knowledge exchange amongst EBU Member organizations. This is specifically relevant to identify common topics and issues that should be escalated to the platforms, but also to understand how colleagues from everywhere in Europe are tackling specific subjects.
- Updates from EBU on various elements regarding the platforms (through a newsletter)
- Content and knowledge exchange amongst EBU Members
- Virtual and physical sessions to address specific needs through presentations and Q&As
Below you can find useful resources including updates, new products and best practices from various platforms:
- Twitch: Getting Started Guide: In this guide you will find everything you need to know to establish your presence on the platform and to get started on your streaming journey.
- New Pages Experience For Facebook Partners: Facebook is rolling out a new Pages experience aimed at making it easier for creators to achieve their objectives on the platform, and this guide will teach you how to make the most of this new experience.
24 Mar 2022
07 Apr 2021
17 Mar 2021
24 Feb 2021
28 Jan 2021