The 2019 EBU Fiction Experts Meeting, a full day of confidential discussions on public service drama content and business strategies, will take place in Prague on Monday 23 September at the kind invitation of Czech Television.
- What rights should a public service drama department gain and how? Join the discussion following the European rights survey presented by Belgian VRT.
- Looking for coworking partners or buyers in any European country? The upcoming EBU fiction catalogue might be your tool to find these.
- A fresh German-French Eden case study shows how to fictionalize a current crisis in five languages.
- To understand our present drama strategies, we sometime should face our past ones. Our host Czech TV shows us how to learn from history.
- Interested in streaming rights or Instagram series?
Sunday 22 September
- Arrival of delegates
- 2-3 hours walking tour of Prague for interested. We will plan more in details (exact meeting time and place) when closer to the date but this should be around 4pm.
- Unformal dinner (each delegate pays on his own) for interested people
Monday 23 September
- Full day EBU Fiction Experts Meeting (preliminary agenda here attached)
- Official dinner offered by Czech TV
Tuesday 24 September (upon invitation)
- Those of you belonging to the mid-sized countries group will meet in the morning (invitation to follow shortly),
- while in the afternoon, all interested will be able to reach Brno for Serial Killer Festival (http://www.serialkiller.tv/english.html). Our delegates will be offered complimentary passes, 2 hotel nights and transportation to and from Brno.
Location: Czech TV, Prague (Czech Republic)
Working Languages: English
By submitting your registration form you accept our Terms and conditions. Your personal data will be processed according to our Privacy notice.
Czech TV negotiated preferential rates at Panorama Hotel Prague (appx.10 walk from the venue).
You are strongly encouraged to make your reservation as soon as possible by following this link.
Contact person for the hotel bookings:Zuzana Stenclova Events Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org / +420 736 525 618)
Na Hřebenech II 1132/4
147 00 Praha 4-Podolí