Head of Radio
+41 79 704 2461
The annual New Radio Day is the meeting point for those working in radio innovation across EBU organizations.
Members come together to share projects, describe best practices, and learn from each others’ innovations and approach. This event unites programme-making and technology expertise, given that successful public service media needs both great content and attractive presentation and delivery.
Keeping close to the audience, understanding their changing needs and preferences, is key to the future success of public media.
Wednesday, 23 October 2019
17.00-18.00 New Radio Group / Rai
Thursday, 24 October 2019
11.00-18.15 New Radio Day – Day 1 / Rai
20.00 Dinner / Location tba
Friday, 25 October 2019
9.00-15.15 New Radio Day – Day 2 / Rai
Participation in this EBU event can be supported through the EBU Partnership Programme.
Please contact us for more information.
Participants are invited to arrange their own accommodations in one of the following hotels. The booking code for all hotels is “Convenzione Rai”.
Hotel Delle Vittorie
T +39 063735391
EUR 110.00 – single room
EUR 113.00 – double room single use
Hotel Donna Laura Palace
T +39 0632600083
EUR 115.00 – double room single use
T +39 063721122
EUR 108.00 – double room single use
Via Asiago 10
Rome, Lazio 00195
- "We're going to bring radio listening to Spotify" - David Fernandez Quijada Members Only
- The New App for Italian Broadcasters - Michele Gulinucci Members Only
- Latest Radio Developments at the Rai - Giovanni Ridolfi Members Only
- Optimizing Sound for Smart Speakers - Tomas Granyd Members Only
- Facilitating Alexa Conversations (Radio Innovation Fund) - Frizz Lauterbach Members Only
- The Rebirth of Football Coverage - Justine Gheeraert, Matthieu Beauval Members Only
- The Future of Radio: Skipping, Personalization, Hype and Expectations - Daniel Freytag Members Only
- Going Digital - How do organizations need to change to master digitalization? - Dr Lucy Küng Members Only
- How are EBU Members driving innovation? - Sarah Geeroms Members Only
- Comparing Notes: Social Media - Schiwa Schlei, Ondrej Lasák Members Only
- Meeting the Giants: Where are we? - Ezra Eeman Members Only
- Radio on the Road: Engaging the Audience - Filippo Solibello, Aled Haydn Jones Members Only
- BBC Sounds: One Year On - Ben Chapman, Elisha Sessions Members Only
- Radio Listening over TV - Jirí Malina, Jan Misák Members Only
- Understanding the User: The NPO App (EBU Innovation Fund) - Alexander Beckx Members Only
- Tag X: Interactive Radio Drama - Tim Pfeilschifter Members Only
- Think Radio - Katsu Lask, Johanna Leuschen Members Only
- Digital Radio/DAB+: Progress in Switzerland - Philippa de Roten, Luc Mariot Members Only
- DAB Emergency Functions - Havard Wien Members Only
- Radio in Cars: What's the Future? - Kevin Nolan Members Only
- Radio in cars. What's the Digital Future? - Frank Nowack, in conversation with Graham DIxon Members Only
- Bavarian Radio 5G Pilot Project - Helwin Lesch Members Only