Quo vadis, digital news?
Business Development Analyst
+41 22 717 2297
The Media Intelligence Service, in cooperation with the EBU News unit, have partnered with the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism at Oxford University to bring EBU Members and Associates an exclusive event: the presentation of their flagship Digital News Report.
Launched in 2012, the Digital News Report is a must-read publication for industry practitioners working on news production, strategy and research. In its 10th edition, it is based on the largest consumer survey in the industry, collecting data from 92,000 digital news consumers in 46 countries, including many hosting EBU Members and Associates.
Some of the questions addressed in this year's report include the following:
- To what extent has COVID-19 accelerated trends towards more digital and mobile and platform dominated news?
- How has consumption and trust in the news been affected especially for public broadcasters?
- How does the public feel about impartiality in an increasingly polarised world?
- How do women, minority groups and other diverse audiences think about the way they are covered in the news?
- What is the future of online news subscription and to what extent does the public support government subsidies for commercial media?
- How can the media engage younger audiences who are increasingly accessing news via Instagram and TikTok?
Registration is now closed for any late registrations please contact Charlotte Perrot - email@example.com