AIDI spotlight on ZDF's AI work
In this last AIDI Spotlight of the year, German public service broadcaster ZDF showcased their work with AI and data, and introduced their teams.
AIDI Spotlights are Members-only sync calls, in which each month a Member organization is put under the spotlight.
- Short introduction to ZDF - Andreas Grün
- How we support ZDFinfo's TV program planning with usage- and content-based recommendations to find promising documentaries- Alexander Röckl
- A closer look into audience feedback by applying a sentiment analysis to ZDF YouTube comments - Tobias Anhäuser
- Speech-to-Text transcription Avid MediaCentral Asset Management Desktop - Eva Feigk and Anke Karioth
- Face Recognition - Use of the AI Service Face Recognition in the ZDF Archive – Implementation of the Service and Training - Natalia Klein
- Personalization & Automation ZDFmediathek: Features and Transparency - Charlotte Kiltz and Andreas Grün
Please contact Lalya Gaye for more information if you are not an AIDI member.