Brussel Communications Lead
+41 22 717 24 06
On 14 September, the EBU will hold the next Voice of Public Service Media (PSM) gathering in Brussels, kindly hosted by VRT.
Join us for this exclusive in-person event for Members’ senior communications professionals where we’ll answer the questions:
- How to transform your communications strategy, while still delivering on your objectives?
- What do new AI tools mean for communications? How to use AI effectively in our jobs?
- With TikTok and Twitter shaking up the landscape, what’s next for social media?
- And much more…
We will share communications strategies and projects, alongside networking opportunities with peers around Europe and beyond.
You’ll learn more about EBU joint initiatives, developing communications campaigns, and how to keep up with the latest tech and social media tools.
On 13 September, we are very pleased to welcome you for a welcome drink followed by dinner, details and locations are in the agenda below.
VRT (meeting room De Schuur)
Auguste Reyerslaan 52
1043 Brussels Belgium
9:30 Opening — Joe Hoban, RTÉ / Michelle Roverelli, EBU
9:40 Welcome — Frederik Delaplace, VRT
9:50 Tour de Table
10:00 Transforming while Performing — Olivier Van Duüren, The Visual Senseformers
11:00 Coffee break
11:20 VRT Communications — Bob Vermeir, VRT
11:45 AI and Communications — Peter Heneghan, The Future Communicator
12:45 Lunch — at VRT garden café
14:00 Social media session:
- Horizon scan — Alison Battisby, Avocado Social
- EBU Members and social media — Grace Zakka, EBU
15:00 From UA:PBC to Suspilne Ukraine: Rebranding and marketing in the time of war
- Andriy Taranov, Suspilne Ukraine
- Olena Bondaruk, Suspilne Ukraine
15:30 Coffee break
15:50 Member showcase
- Toy Show Appeal — Vivienne Flood, RTÉ
- Radarom — Mantas Velykis, LRT
16:10 EU Politics and why they matter from EU Correspondents
- Benedict Feichtner, ORF
- Rob Heirbout, VRT
16:30 Wrap up and conclusions — Joe Hoban, RTÉ
CEO, VRT (Belgium)
Group Head of Communications, RTÉ (Ireland)
Director of Member Relations and Communications, EBU
Head of Communications and Spokesman, VRT (Belgium)
Founder and CEO, Avocado Social (United Kingdom)
Olivier Van Duüren
Transformation Leader, Visual Senseformers (Belgium)
Founder, The Future Communicator (United Kingdom)
Platform Strategy Lead, EBU
Member of the Management Board, Suspilne (Ukraine)
Head of Marketing & Communications, Suspilne (Ukraine)