Eurovision Academy Assembly 2012
Business Development Manager
+41 22 717 24 21
The Assembly is the essential meeting for Training & Development leaders in Public Service Media.
This year, the programme is organised around the following theme:
Making public media relevant and distinctive in the digital age
Inauguration of Eurovision ACADEMY
The annual assembly was a great opportunity to officially launch Eurovision ACADEMY. The official inauguration was done by Annika Nyberg, Director of Eurovision Media Department, cutting the symbolic ribbon in front of the audience and Steering Committee.
This following issues will be developed through case studies, lectures, panel discussions and work sessions:
- SOCIAL MEDIA EMPOWER BROADCASTERS
- TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING: a future for the Media
- Group 1: Documentaries become multimedia and multiplatform to enhance the programme power and influence
- Group 2: How NOS trains its employees in the field of social media
- Group 3: Creativity workshop - How to enhance creativityin your teams
- Panel 1: 3-pillar strategy, results and developments, steering committee
- Panel 2: IMPS Project - A cross departmental project on cross media production for EBU Members
- Panel 3: Investigative Journalism for SEE countries
- INNOVATION BY INSPIRATION
Welcome to the new Steering committee: (from left to right) Oltea Catineanu (ROR), Chantal Bournonville (RTBF), Ebru Aybars (TRT), Brigitta Nickelsen (RB/ARD), Nela Gudelj (HRT), Laurence Pennera (FTV), Jonathan Baker (BBC), Karen Willems (NOS), Irina Zimonyi (MTVA); elected for 2 years.
Heads of Training & Development, Heads of International Relations, Managers in charge of Talents, Strategy and Change Management from EBU Member organisations came and joined us for the 14th Eurovision ACADEMY Assembly..
46 participants / 20 EBU members from 17 countries
31 speakers from 14 countries
Overall satisfaction rating: 65.7% excellent / 34.3%% very good