AI and Data Initiative Coordinator
This AIDI sync call hosted by German public service broadcaster rbb (Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg) was part of our 'Spotlight' series of AIDI sync calls, in which each month a Member organization is put under the spotlight.
rbb showcased AI projects that their department for Technical Innovation Management is currently working on.
- Overview of current AI projects (Anne Ain)
- Project Auto-Cut: automated generation of TV short news (Willy Lamm)
- Project Text-to-Speech: automated workflow to convert text into audio files and the creation of a Custom Neural Voice based on a real radio presenter (Sven Glaser)
- Anne Ain: Technical Project Coordinator, managing various projects according to the needs and requests from within the broadcasting station and coordinating overlapping topics with other ARD broadcasters
- Willy Lamm: Project lead of Auto-cut and broad expertise in the realization of further AI-based projects in the broadcast sector (e.g., personalization, recommendation, speech-to-text)
- Sven Glaser: Project Lead for the project Text-to-Speech and an expert for cloud-services, NLP and accessibility
Please contact Lalya Gaye for more information and to register to such events if you are not an AIDI member.