The Voice of Public Service Media: Truth and integrity
9 Jun 2022
Truth and integrity go to the heart of public service media (PSM). During this session, we came together to consider the latest trends, the impact of war in Ukraine and the ways we can connect ever more closely with audiences.
Four great speakers helped us steer the conversation:
- Florence Hartmann, Head of the EBU’s Media Intelligence Service. She leads the EBU’s research on trust in media and trust in news and on a number of other relevant topics
- Marc Heydenreich will join us from Berlin. Marc's been a journalist, programme editor and content creator and now coordinates the value ARD delivers to audiences.
- Julian Payne, Chair of Corporate Affairs for Edelman EMEA. Edelman has a proud history of calibrating trust in societies and Julian will share their latest thinking. Julian shared Edelman’s latest Trust Barometer.
- Andriy Taranov, a key board member of Ukraine's Public Broadcaster, with a wealth of experience in top media companies in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
- Joseph Hoban, RTÉ, the Chair of the Voice of PSM Group, gave us an update on this year’s Keep Media Good campaigns, and what to expect next.