The purpose of the EBU's Intercultural and Diversity TV Group is to bring together all heads of diversity and slot owners in charge of programmes about minorities from all EBU Member organizations.
The main goals of the Intercultural and Diversity TV Group are:
- to exchange items for programmes and magazines for and about the minorities living in their country
- to share contacts and experience
- to inform Members about existing projects
- to discuss, start-up and follow new coproductions
The Intercultural and Diversity TV Group meets twice a year. It is led by a chairperson and 3 vice-chairpersons.The Intercultural and Diversity Programme Bureau is elected for 2 years by the group’s Plenary Meeting and meets at least twice a year.
The Bureau's main tasks are :
- follow up and support ongoing projects
- discuss the potential of new projects and strategies for the group
- set the agenda for the meetings
Daniela Drastata, HRT (Croatia)
Frans Jennekens, NTR (Germany)
Anna Birgersson-dahlberg , UR (Sweden)